Primarily administrative staff at all levels who work with internationalization.
The group is looking at topics that reflect the extensive changes in Nordic and European research and education. Joint degrees, double degrees, multiple degrees, strategic networks and alliances, and the international mobility of doctoral candidates, researchers, and students contribute to new, dynamic, workspaces which are becoming the playground for a growing number of NUAS member institutions.
Activity goals for 2022-2023
- On site meeting in Gothenburg November 25 – 26, 2022
- Online session 26.10. 2022 – International Admission & Recognition of Qualifications group to plan joint seminar related to Responsible Internationalisation in Gothenburg.
- Erasmus- staff training of several group members in connection of our meeting
- Active planning sessions for the joint seminar including one larger joint on-site meeting during winter
- Other meetings planned according to agenda & activities
People in this group
Mid Sweden Univeristy
University of Iceland
Univeristy of Bergen
NTNU Norwegian University of Science and Technology
University of Turku
University of Gothenburg
University of Jyväskylä
University of Southern Denmark
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.