Nordic universities´ staff members interested in sustainability issues, education and research. Sustainability / environmental / CSR directors, managers and coordinators.
The group aims at enhancing the integration of sustainability into Nordic higher education institutions and promotes sustainable practices in all campus operations. This includes advising the goals in UN 2030 Agenda in research and education for sustainable development and campus management. Wider societal impact by outreach activities and positive global visibility by active communications.
Activity goals for 2022‒2023
- Attending NUAS events + chairs´ & executive board meetings
- Establish a climate/environment framework among Nordic higher education institutions.
- Reducing carbon emissions from travelling – Challenges and possibilities after Corona.
- Collaboration with networks on national and international level for sustainability (SDSN-NE, ISCN ).
- Developing the collaboration with other NUAS groups.
- Attending ISCN conference in June.
On line event: “Base-line on sustainability actions and the next step among the universities in the Nordic countries”.
Save the date and time: 17th Mars 1:00-3:00 PM, SE-N0O-DK time
Presentations from this webinar:
On line Event: Universites climate footprint
Save the date and time: 19th May 1:00-3:00 PM, SE-N0O-DK time
On line Event: How should emissions be reduced and compensated?
Save the date and time: 15th September 1:00-3:00 PM, SE-N0O-DK time
Kristina von Oelreich
Group leader, Sustainability Office
KTH Royal Institute of Technology