Mainly those who work with planning processes and economy, in particular personnel categories with an operational responsibility for these functions and processes.
- How do we plan for long-term change? Long-term forecasts, scenarios for development etc.
- What are we measuring and why? How much do we measure and are we able to tell when achieving our goals?
- Strategic work and planning processes at the university level in relation to the faculty and department level.
- How does our processes contribute to efficiency and how to make the most out of available resources?
- Benchmarking in these areas at different levels of our organisations.
Activity goals for 2022-2023
- Group meeting every month – digitally
- Physical group meeting each semester (Helsinki September 2022)
- Webinar about “Management through data” is planned in december.
- Planning for a physical conference in May 2023